Private Group Classes
A private group class is similar to a private lesson except it's designed for a group of people rather then an individual or couple. A private group could be a wedding party, special event, cultural or educational group or just a bunch of friends getting together for fun! Private group classes can be a single 1 hour session or multiple scheduled sessions (for example; Tuesdays from 6 to 7pm every week , or every second week etc...) The cost of private group classes is based on the number of registered participants in the class multiplied by the number of classes booked.
What are the advantages of creating a private class?
- Personalized one on one instruction where your group sets the agenda
- The convenience of booking lessons that fit your group's schedule
- The complete attention of a dedicated instructor for as long as your group is together
- To learn dance technique and variations not in the regular group class curriculum
- To learn as fast as you can handle or as slow as you feel comfortable - as a group
- A curriculum designed by your instructor to suit your group's ability and wishes
Group Class Pricing:
- 4 to 6 students = $32/student/hour
- 5 to 7 students = $28/student/hour
- 8 to 10 students = $25/student/hour
- 10+ students = $20/student/hour