Turning Wedding Dance Dreams Into Reality
Experience the magic of dedicated weddings dance lessons at our dance studio! From nervous beginners to gracefully synchronized couples on their big day!
Tim and Michelle’s First Dance
Our expert instructors at Foot Notes Dance Studio specialize in turning wedding dance dreams into reality. If you're looking to make your wedding dance a memory to cherish forever, our tailored lessons and professional guidance can help you create an enchanting performance that truly reflects your unique love story.
Stephanie and Tony - Wedding Day Dance
Information to Help You Decide Which Package is Best For You
Benefits of Group Lessons
- Since regularly scheduled group classes are considerably less expensive than private lessons the average cost per lesson is less.
- The more hours that you spend dancing the more relaxed, comfortable and natural you will look while dancing your first dance. Group classes are the most economical way to get those dance hours in.
- Most couples take the group classes first so that by the time you take your private lessons you already know the basics and your teacher will have more time to polish what you already know and have more time to choreograph and add more advanced patterns.
- In the group classes you will learn 2 dances, one of which will be style of dance you perform at your wedding. This will allow you to enjoy a whole night of dancing rather than only being able to dance the first dance.
- You and your fiancee will learn the social dances that you will continue to use your whole life at Weddings, Christmas parties and other social events.
Benefits of Private Lessons
- The convenience of booking lessons that fit your schedule.
- The complete attention of an instructor for the entire lesson.
- To learn as fast as you can handle or as slow as you feel comfortable.
- To add choreographed components, or non standard elements like your entrance, dips, and lifts!
You may choose to purchase a package or you may purchase your lessons on a pay as you go basis. 1 lesson is $69.00+GST.
All private lessons are booked in consultation with one of our instructors by phone or email. Private lessons cannot be booked online!
When & Where
- For a list of available group classes please CLICK HERE
- Private lessons can be booked by telephone at 780.469.3281 or by email for daytime, evening or weekends.
- Giving Lessons as a Gift? You can get a gift Certificate Online! CLICK HERE
- If you’re looking for something fun and different for your stagette/bachelorette try a dance class for ladies only. Check it out on our Stagettes Page.
- For more information or to book your package call 780.469.3281 or send us an email!