Good News! Foot Notes is offering Private Dance lessons to individual couples who are currently co-habituating or are considered family members (Father-Daughter, Mother-Son) This is in keeping with CMOH 05-2021 governing indoor physical activity.
Couples and their instructor will maintain 3m distancing, and instructors and participants will wear masks at all times. Couples will change shoes and have a spot for their personal items in the ballroom itself, not in the common changing area. All facilities with contact surfaces will be sanitized before and after each individual lesson. See below for Lesson Packages and call today!
Private lessons are by appointment and can be arranged by calling our main office at 780 469 3281. Our beautiful and spacious studio is available 7 days a week for your personal dance instruction.
What are the advantages of taking private lessons?
- Personalized one on one instruction where you decide the agenda
- The convenience of booking lessons that fit your schedule
- The complete attention of an instructor for the entire lesson
- To learn dance technique and variations not in the regular group class curriculum
- To learn as fast as you can handle or as slow as you feel comfortable
- A curriculum designed by your instructor to suit your ability and wishes
- The option to choose your own instructor
- Opportunities to explore other aspects of dancing such as student-teacher routines, amateur and Pro-Am competitions, and medal awards
Private lessons are $69.00/45mins
for 1 person or per couple. To get started you can call us to discuss your needs and availability, or you can send us an email (below) In either case, don’t wait until it’s too late! Consultations are absolutely free!
Want to Give this as a Gift Certificate? Click Here!
Have Questions? Click Here!
Call 780.469.3281 or contact us below: