A new Series each month!
Line dancing is a great way to have fun on the dance floor! You don’t need to have a partner , and you get to meet friends and be part of a group! Last year Line Dance was one of our most popular classes so sign up early to avoid disappointment – class sizes are limited!
All the series are appropriate for all levels. The courses need not be taken in any particular order.
- Boot Scootin’ Series – Boot Scootin’ Boogie, Hillbilly Dirty Dance, Swingin’ Thing
- Cadillac Ranch Series – Cadillac Ranch, Good Time, Tush Push
- C- Boogie Series – C- Boogie, Cowboy Charleston, Take It Back
- Cowboy Cha Cha Series – Cowboy Cha Cha, 9 to 5, Water
- Electric Slide Series – Cotton Eyed Joe, Electric Slide, Sex On The Beach, Watermelon Crawl
- Fake ID Series – Advanced dance Fake ID taught over entire series due to difficulty level.
- Little Yellow Blanket Series – Cut A Rug, Little Yellow Blanket, Mama’s Little Baby
- Mustang Series – Bar Stools, Crank My Tractor, Mustang Sally
- Pontoon Series – Pontoon, Rasputin, The Wobble
- Romance Series – Cupid Shuffle, Bad Romance (advanced difficulty level dance)
- Shot Gun Series – Country Slide, Shot Gun Girl, Sugar Pie Honey Bunch
- Sunshine Series – Blurred Lines, Country Girl, Samba In The Sun
- Sweet Series – Crime of the Century, EZ Rockin, Sweet Spot
- Tequila Series – Achy Breaky Heart, Canadian Stomp, He Drinks Tequila
- Truck Stop Series – Happy, Little Boogie Woogie, Truck Stop & Café
- West Party Series – Advanced dance West Party taught over entire series due to difficulty level.